|Date:||Saturday October 14, 2017|
Thank you for Lighting The Night in London
The Light The Night Walk in London was a huge success! We had approximately 1,500 walkers in attendance and nearly $200,000 was raised in support of the blood cancer community. This is more than a 20% growth from last year!!! On behalf of the entire LLSC community: volunteers, Board of Directors, researchers, survivors, patients, their families, and all those who have been affected by a blood cancer, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
By fundraising for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada, you are helping to provide vital information, support and education programs to blood cancer patients, survivors, their caregivers and healthcare providers.
A big thank you goes out to:
• All of the individuals and teams of friends, family, schoolmates, and colleagues
• Our National sponsors (UFCW, The Globe & Mail, Lundbeck, Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation, and OpenText)
• Our food sponsor Westrow Foods
• Our media partners Virgin Radio & CTV
• All the individuals, businesses, and organizations who helped with in-kind donations
• Our Corporate Walk Chair Lisa Campbell and the entire Leadership Committee
• All the volunteers who helped leading up to and during the event
We can’t wait to walk with you again next year!
Registration for Light The Night 2018 will open on World Cancer Day, February 4th.
We Value Your Feedback
At the LLSC we are always looking to improve your Light The Night experience.
We would truly appreciate it if you could take 3 minutes to complete this simple survey.
I would like to start off by thanking Light The Night for honoring our son Brayden Pearse for 2017 Light The Night Campaign. This is a tremendous honor. . . Read their story
“My” story is a long one spanning more than 16 years. My youngest child, Scott was diagnosed in 2007 with a T-Cell Lymphoma, however it took 6 yrs to get that diagnosis. He was originally diagnosed with Mycosis Fungoides, a rare and virtually unheard of (in children) t-cell. . . Read their story